We, at Whyalla Conveyancers understand that buying a property is likely to be one of the biggest financial decisions you will make and we will be there to assist you throughout the whole process to make the experience as worry free as possible. Our three Registered Conveyancers are here to guide you every step of the way and are always available for any questions or queries that you may have. Always try to speak to us before you sign the contract so that we may assist in including any special conditions that may be relevant to you.
If you are buying a house it is a good idea to check for the following list of things.
- Is GST applicable on the purchase price?
- What is included or excluded in the property settlement? ie. Spa, TV antenna etc.
- Are all the appliances in good working order?
- Will i have power or gas on the settlement date?
- Is the plumbing, building structure and electrical up to standard?
- Are there any right of ways, highways orders, and encumbrances over the property?
- If the property is strata or community titled, can you still have your pets?